If this is your first time visiting our site and you are interested in becoming a member, you can submit your application by clicking the "Join Now" button above. We are dedicated to promoting the Human Resource profession and are here as a resource to you. If we can be of any help please feel free to contact any of the board members.
If you would like to become a member of National SHRM click here.
Come join us, network and learn from other Human Resource Professionals in your area.
What Do We Do?
Central Keystone Valley HR Professionals (formerly The Human Resource Association of Centre County (HRACC)) is a non-profit organization which is a leader in human resource management in Centre, Mifflin, Juniata, and Huntingdon counties. We accomplish this by
What Do We Value?
- Adopting programs which will promote the personal and professional development of our members in areas of leadership, management, public speaking, decision making, and legal issues.
- Providing an arena for the development of trust relationships where members can discuss common challenges.
- Serving as a vehicle for introducing ethical human resource practices to the local business community and as a resource to students and educators of the human resource profession or management arenas.
- Supporting the purpose of SHRM, which is to promote the use of sound and ethical human resource management practices in the profession and serve as part of the two-way channel of communications between SHRM, the individual members, and new members.
Central Keystone Valley HR Professionals operates on core values of our chapter and profession.
We are…your HR PARTNERP
rofessional: We value the profession of HR as a critical component of all businessA
ccurate: We will provide factual and current information on HR topicsR
espect: We welcome the participation of a diverse membership from different backgrounds, industries, and business functionsT
rust: We can be relied on to be ethical, honest, and fairN
urture: We strive to make a positive impact in the professional development for our membersE
xcellence: We provide access to knowledgeable HR professionals and industry expertsR
elationships: We provide opportunities for members to grow their professional networksWho Are Our Members?
Central Keystone Valley HR Professionals has over 125 members from a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, and industries. Our membership is open to anyone who meets one of the following criteria:
- Are National members of SHRM
- Hold an HR certification
- Is engaged in human resource management or one of its specialized functions
- Is a faculty member holding assistant, associate or full professor rank in human resources management or any of its specialized functions at an accredited college, university, or accredited degree granting institution
- Is a consultant in the field of human resource management or any of its specialized functions
- Is an attorney who counsels and advises clients on matters relating to the human resource profession
- Has ownership interest in or managerial responsibilities for a business which is actively engaged in the practice of human resource management specialty including, but not limited to, employment services, outplacement assistance, wellness programs, training and development programs, benefits programs, compensation plans, payroll services, employee assistance programs, search services, or employee communication programs
- Has a bona-fide interest in human resource management or one of its specialized functions
- Retired human resource professionals